Pants

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Champagne of Beers!

I've been chastised for not posting enough pictures. Sorry for the delay. Part of the problem is that I've been spending a lot more time with the ol' SLR camera lately (after having completely ignored it for over a year). So until I get my film developed, this is all I've got.

News-wise, uni is okay. Twas pretty wild for a bit, but it's manageable now. Heading back to Edinburgh on Sunday to pick up my degree parchment. Should be fun. Back in Winnipeg on Dec14. Can't wait.

For now, I'm off to a 'dress like you dressed when you were 17' party. Should be amusing...

My roommate Scott's parents stopped by on their way from Maine to BC and were kind enough to drop of 30 of these wonderful, 'Premium Brewed' American beers -- all for the low, low price of $15 USD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home