Pants

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Brussels Sprouts

Bonjour blog readers. I've just returned from a beer-tasting, chocolate-chomping, waffle-wolfing, and frite-eating mission in Belgium. The fries and chocolate were pretty good, and Brussels itself was really interesting, but it was definitely the beer that I found most staggering (pun!). Those Trappist monks know a thing or two about brew!

Here I am at a Brussels flea market, probably missing my old glasses.

Some people think I look like Rick Moranis . . . Personally, I don't see it.

The impressive La Grand Place de Bruxelles / De Grote Markt van Brussel.

Mannekin-Pis ("little boy piss") in his Gay Pride outfit.

Brussles has a great musical instrument museum. Here's an Ondes Martenot, one of the first electronic instruments (1928).

Apparently Marx partied at La Grand Place.


1 Comments:

Blogger doug said...

Haha, Rick Moranis.
This role bears the most resemblance to you, I think.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home