Pants

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Music Festivals

Things are busy these days. I'm having kittens over my dissertation, my cousin Eirik visits from Norway on Wednesday, and then I'm off to Iona on Saturday to do some research. Nevertheless, I managed to squeeze in a couple of music fests.

Wilco put on a lovely show at Indian Summer in Glasgow's lovely Victoria Park.

Here's our Indian Summer crew (from left): Jordan (Winnipeg, medical anthropology), a guy I'd just met, almost-Dr Mark (Ireland/Scotland, Smaller than Jesus), Jen (don't know much about this wonderful person, besides the fact that her and Mark are dating), Dr Matt (East Coast Canuck, Zoey van Goey)

This is T in the Park, another, substantially more crowded, music festival that I went to last weekend.

A nice photo of the last time us three flatmates will be together for a while (from left: me, Alison, Mary).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home