Pants

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

battered, deepfried & mysterious

Chris & Erin came to visit. Yay! Here we are partying at my flat.

Chris and I played some rock 'n' roll at the party.

Here we are playing at Whistle Binkies.

More of the Whistle Binkies performance.

Battered, deepfried, and mysterious: Scottish cuisine at its finest.

Here I am on the Firth of Forth in North Berwick, probably thinking profound thoughts.

We went Highland hillwalking and found the Black Spout waterfall.

We also went to the wee-est whisky distillery in Scotland.

Chris, our hero, wards off cattle.

Still hillwalking. Chris is trying to push Erin into the thistles.

Chris and I frolicking in the Highlands.

Erin and I slaving away in my kitchen, while Chris (ever the helpful one) takes photos of all the hard work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home